If you want to develop healthy eating habits you will have to learn a few simple tips on healthy dieting for each day:
- Be sure to have breakfast every morning. For breakfast is the most important meal for our metabolism. People who regularly eat in the morning are less likely to overeat at night. Proper breakfast gives you energy and helps to think and to work productively. People deprived the first meal are under stress and their body begin to use the energy received during lunch and dinner to create fat reserves. Do not skip breakfast!
- Gradually exclude from your purchase levaquin diet junk food: white sugar, bleached flour, trans fats (margarine pastries, mayonnaise, cream cheese, ice cream with vegetable fats, fast food, hot dogs, sausages, dairy desserts). Avoid commercially processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. On average, need to drink 8-10 glasses of water including the herbal infusions, green tea, broth hips. Fruits and vegetables contain structured water and can replenish your daily fluid needs. And be sure to start each morning with a glass of water.
- Eat colorful vegetables every day. Vegetables with different colors give you different nutrients. Choose leafy greens, cabbage, broccoli, lettuce, red and orange vegetables – carrots, squash, peppers, tomatoes.
- Choose fresh fruit, they have more benefits than fruit juice, especially packaged. Fruit juice contains little or absolutely no fiber. But a lot of sugar, preservatives, and dyes.
- Pay attention to the useful herbs and salad dressings. Dress salad with sesame, pumpkin, or olive oil, add the lemon and fresh herbs (basil, thyme, oregano). Use in your diet only healthy fats and oils. Olive and flaxseed oil, avocados, nuts, seeds, olives, sea fish are all excellent sources of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals, and essential fatty acids, beneficial for the cardiovascular system.
- Be careful with sweets. Limit foods and beverages containing sugar (ideally, exclude them).
- Eat 4-5 times a day in small portions at the same time. Do not miss a single meal. Thus, you will provide a high rate of metabolic processes and good work of the digestive system. However, late in the evening give your body the opportunity to rest. The digestion process is also a job.
- Remember that our food is not only a source of calories, but also has healing properties. Eat consciously. Choose healthy foods.
- It is important not only what we eat but also how we do it! Prepare food in a good mood! Eat at beautifully laid table in the company of positive people!
Free sample essay on healthy eating habits can be a good guideline on essay proper writing. They will teach you to chose an urgent topic and find relevant information on the issue. It may as well be helpful in presenting your own ideas on the phenomenon.
Actually all free sample essays and examples available online are 100% plagiarized! If you need a high-quality customized essay on Healthy Eating Habits topics written from scratch, you can easily hire professional academic writers online:
Click here to read more about custom essays here!
You will get a 100% non-plagiarized essay paper about Healthy Eating Habits from SmartWritingService essay writing service!
Subject: Importance of Healthy Food
Contributed by By: Divya Thomas, Delhi
Usage: Simple paragraph/School Essay/3 Minute speech for Children
Target Age Group- Children aged 10,11,12,13,14,15 years
Students of Class/Grade- 5,6,7,8,9,10
Have we ever thought why our parents and teachers always insist on having a healthy food? Healthy food is one of the most important part in leading a healthy life. Combined with physical activity, a balanced food can help us to reach and maintain a healthy weight. Healthy food habits can reduce the risk of chronic diseases. It can also improve our concentration and promotes our overall health.
However, it is worrying that obesity among children is growing, worldwide. For six to eleven year old children, the rate of obesity increased from four percent in the seventies to a staggering eighteen percent in 2010. One of the key factors which contributed to this shocking trend is bad food habits and the increasing fascination towards Junk Food. Children who are overweight or obese are more likely to be obese as adults. Being overweight or obese can put children at a higher risk for health problems such as heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, etc. during childhood and as they age.
The famous proveb’ Health is wealth’ reminds us about the importance of good health. Healthy eating habits is one of the vital part in achieving good health. We should always try to take a balanced diet that contains the correct proportions of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and water. We should include more vegetables and fruits in our daily life as vegetables can provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body. However busy we are on a day, we should never skip breakfasts and should ideally have a light dinner. We are always fascinated by the world of Burgers, Chips, fried chicken and soft drinks. A regular consumption of these food can have terrible health implications and can make you obese with other health complications. These food are now correctly described as ‘Junk’. We should strictly avoid these food or should take steps for a drastic reduction of this group from our lifestyle In. recent years, a growing trend toward vegetarianism has arisen among young people due to their increasing awareness of health, the environment and compassion for animals.
As children, let’s take a pledge that we will avoid junk Foods and accept a healthy life style. Moreover, we should also work towards spreading the awareness among our friends about the importance of health food.
If you are interested in publishing your articles in kidsessays.com,send your entries with Name, class, age ,school and your photograph to email@example.com.
Category Elocution competition topics, Essay for Class 5-Class10, Essays for Junior students, essays for students, Interests,Habits,Hobbies, Kids essays, Kids speeches, Proverbs and Morals, public speaking topics for Children, school essays, Short Paragraph, Social Issues and Awareness | Tags: healthy food students simple essay, why should stundets avoind junk food