This is a application letter that would be addressed to any Construction company. The job cover letter is a way to apply for the job opening and provides the employer details of your qualification, your experience in the industry and your purpose for applying for the said job.
Eifel Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
28th Sept’ 2010
Subject: Application for Civil Engineer Job
Dear Mr. Garry,
I am writing to your with reference to the advertisement that appeared in the ‘Weekly Jobs’ dated 26th Sept’ 2010 it is understood that there is vacancy for Civil engineers position in your esteemed organization.
I have completed my Civil engineering degree from Trinity College of Architecture and I have working as an Assistant Civil engineer with Elite Construction Company for the past 2 years. My dedication towards works and my problem tackling skills have earned me appreciation from my Senior Engineers.
I am looking for a job with more challenging role that would prove my mettle. I am confident that your organization would provide me a competitive working environment and give me a chance to excel in my role.
I assure to use work to my fullest potential and use my skills and experience for the benefit of the company.
I herewith enclose my Curriculum vitae for your kind reference.
Filed Under: Cover LetterTagged With: Construction Job Cover Letter Example, Construction Job Cover Letter Format, Construction Job Cover Letter Template, How to Write a Construction Job Cover Letter, Sample Construction Job Cover Letter
Construction Worker Cover Letter
Construction Workers play a fundamental role in building projects and make it possible to create structures such as bridges, highways, and residential buildings. These employees perform duties such as transporting materials, pouring concrete, cleaning debris, erecting temporary structures, operating heavy machinery, installing pipes and electricity wiring, mixing ingredients for various construction materials, controlling diverted traffic, and aligning components according to instructions.
A typical cover letter sample for Construction Worker should focus on the following skills and qualifications:
- Physical strength and agility
- Attention to safety
- Practical skills
- Problem-solving orientation
- Knowledge of construction techniques
- Being able to operate machinery
- Time management and deadline orientation
- Attention to details
- The ability to follow instructions
Below is displayed an example cover letter for Construction Worker describing similar abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Construction Worker Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Kilgore:
When I heard of your need for a skilled Construction Worker to join your crew, I was eager to send you my resume for your consideration. If you are looking for a professional with a solid work ethic and a commitment to excellence, you are sure to find my background and skill set to be of significant benefit.
I offer more than 13 years of strong experience in performing construction site tasks to finish projects on time and on budget. From shoveling asphalt and pouring concrete and leveling surfaces and removing debris, I have gained comprehensive experience and knowledge in full-scale construction project oversight while complying with all regulations and safety precautions. Additionally, I have the dexterity, the physical stamina, and the time management strengths necessary to excel in this position.
Highlights of my qualifications include:
- Playing a key role on the construction crew for John Mittiger & Sons for the past nine years, expanding and strengthening my skills in foundation laying, permits, drywall, carpentry, roofing, door/window installation, masonry, and demolition; excelling in previous position with the City of Baltimore’s road construction and service team.
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites for building to meet regulatory standards and requirements.
- Assisting with heavy equipment operations to ensure safe working environments.
- Demonstrating outstanding communication skills and thriving in team-oriented environments; regularly recognized by both peers and managers as a top contributor and collaborator throughout construction projects.
- Liaising effectively between electricians, plumbers, flooring installers, contractors, designers, city officials, and licensed engineers.
My skills in delivering overarching hands-on support to diverse construction projects are proven, and I am confident my strengths and experience will make me a strong asset to your team. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Michael E. Dunn